Sunday, October 10, 2010

What is Ragnarok?



Ragnarok Online is a MMORPG games that created by GRAVITY co., Ltd. the game based on norse mythology with an fantasy adventure. imbued with many jobs, maps and monsters, Ragnarok is an exciting game where we can fight the monsters, share something with our friends and many more that you will feel when you are playing this game.






This is The in-game screenshot example. this is what Ragnarok is look like. because it is a @ Dimension game, the game seems look simple. but that simpleness is not really make the game look boring, I mean they can freely walk 360 degrees and also in Ragnarok they have many kinds of Headgear, Wings, accessories that you can wear in the game. just look at my head, there's a chick right? that's one of the cute headgear hahaha. in the picture there's me (my job is a Rune Knight). Beside my name bar there on the top, there are skills bar where you can put your skills by pressing alt+s ( I will explain the shortcuts later). if you are already put your skills there, you can use it by pressing F1 to F9 as a shortcut for the skills. they also had a chat bar. it is for talking of course :D.

This is my explanation about Ragnarok. Thank you very much for reading my blog :D



Signed, Alphonse
















No comments:

Post a Comment