Friday, November 5, 2010

My Policy (Just simple policy)

1) Please don't copying my writings. you do a plagiarism if you do it, and the consequences is you will got into the jail or if you copying it and put it in your blog, your blog will got reported plus you got banned. but if you use my writings as a additional information by linking it its okay.
2) Please don't make any spam for the comments. just write based on your opinions not a spam advertisement. I will give you a new topic about advertisement where you can put any link or even your blog.
3) Don't use an Impolite Language. it is prohibited to use it. try to use good English.
4) If you want to ask a question or you want to give another information about my writings I will make a topic " Submiting You Email".
5) Please Respect all readers and the writer.
6) and the last but not least Enjoy your reading ^_^ . I am sorry if there's a mistake with my language or in my writings. I am also a novice in blogging, so I tried to be a good writer. thank you very much for reading my blog.


signed,

No comments:

Post a Comment